The Hydraulic Institute (HI) recognized and honored William C. Livoti, Business Development Manager, WEG Electric Corporation as its very first Pump Systems Matter Leadership Award recipient. The award was recently presented to Mr. Livoti during HI’s 2016 Annual conference in Tucson, Arizona.
William has more than 40 years of service in the pump industry designing, field testing, repairing and troubleshooting mechanical seals, compressors, motors and pumping systems. He has been active in the Hydraulic Institute for a number of years and is Chairman of the Educational Affairs Steering Committee, Principal Instructor for Pump Systems Optimization courses as well as an instructor for Train the Trainer and serves on the Board of Directors for Pump Systems Matter (PSM).
The following are a few ways HI and PSM have benefited from his leadership and active involvement:
- Instructed over 15 events in less than 12 months in 2015
- Taught over five live webinars in 2015
- Active member in HI’s Educational Marketing Executive Committee (EMEC) and Educational Marketing Steering Committee (EMSC)
- Assists in developing new educational opportunities from the Power Generation Industry
- Lends his Pump System Assessment industry expertise and helped start the new Pump System Assessment Certificate and Pump Systems Assessment Professional Master Certification Programs
According to Mark Sullivan, Director, Education & Marketing, Hydraulic Institute, “William C. Livoti has been an excellent asset to the Hydraulic Institute and Pump Systems Matter. He never shies away from a new opportunity to educate the industry in Pump System Optimization and has assisted HI and PSM by providing a wide range of PSO public relations programs and sessions in technical venues to promote energy efficiency. We are very grateful for Mr. Livoti’s continued support and service.”